Moka during Covid-19 Pandemic
We have worked hard to be able to welcome our guests in a safe environment keeping the spirit and atmosphere that has always characterized Moka.
Our staff has been trained to adapt Moka to the hygienic sanitary standards required by the authorities and we have obtained the “Clean and Safe” certificate from Turismo de Portugal association.
We are excited to reopen the doors of our home and to live together another wonderful season full of good vibes, especially after this strange and difficult period.
Here below some important information: we kindly ask you to read them carefully and to collaborate with us during your stay at Moka.
Travel to Portugal
Please check here the latest updated about travelling to Portugal www.visitportugal.com
– Hand sanitizers will be placed at the entrance of all the indoor common areas.
– You will be asked to please promptly report to staff any symptom that can be traced back to the Covid 19 virus.
Cleaning / Hygiene measures
– The whole house (excluded the private rooms) will be cleaned and sanitized daily; the bathrooms and the yoga shala (our yurt) will be sanitized twice a day.
– Bed sheets and towels will be washed at appropriate temperatures with a disinfectant soap.
– The common kitchen cannot be used for safety reasons.
– You will find a food box for closed drinks and food ready to be eaten (it won’t be possible to use fridges and kitchen utensils).
– Near the house you will find three bars / restaurants, including an Italian pizzeria and a small market with fresh bread everyday.
Breakfasts / Dinners
– All food will be prepared according to the sanitary rules imposed.
– The tables in the indoor common room and in the courtyard / garden will be organized in order to maintain distancing.
Free transfer from Moka to Ericeira / beaches
– In the van, the use of the face mask will be mandatory.
– The van will be sanitized daily.
– If yoga is included in your package, upon your arrival we will provide you a personal kit that will include yoga mat + accessories (all sanitized). You will keep it with you during your stay.
– If you prefer to bring your own mat from home, disinfectant solutions will be available in the yoga room.
– For transportation please see the point “Free transfer from Moka to Ericeira / beaches”.
– The surf lessons will have a maximum number of 6 people for each teacher favoring small groups. The equipment will be sanitized constantly and the social distancing will be respected as much as possible.
– The massage will be carried out following the required protocol and ensuring all necessary safety.