* Our Policy. Please read carefully! *
- CHECK-IN/CHECK-OUT Check-in from 2pm to 11pm. Check-out at 11am.
- 3 NIGHTS MINIMUM STAY During high season preference will be given to 5-7 night stays.
- PAYMENT must be made upon arrival in cash or bank/wire transfer (no cards accepted). Bank/wire fees are responsibility of customer only, and will be added to the bill if charged to Moka. Please consider that the surf activities need to be paid in cash only.
- CHANGE AND CANCELLATION The cancellation is free of charge 28 days prior to the date of arrival, after this time the customer will forfeit the deposit. Bank/wire fees for the refund of the deposit are responsability of customer only. No refund for late arrivals, early departures, shortening of stays and no shows. Booking changes are possible up to 28 days before the arrival date, subject to availability.
- COVID-19 POSITIVE CASE Following the Portuguese Directorate-General of Health (DGS), each hotel determines its own Protocol in case of a person testing positive to Covid-19. Since Moka is a small structure with shared bathrooms and common areas, it is not a suitable and comfortable space for the isolation and recovery period. For this reason, always in accordance with the current guidelines of the DGS, and in order to limit the exposure of staff and guests, if the customer tests positive to Covid-19 while staying at Moka he/she’ll be asked to find another accommodation from the same day onwards. The customer will berefunded for the nights and the activities not enjoyed. The Protocol complies with the recommendations of the National Public Health Organization and will be revised according to the developments. In order to promptly respond to a case or outbreak of Covid-19, all the guests and the staff can be asked to self-testing.
Please visit https://www.sns24.gov.pt
- ACTIVITIES/PACKAGES Packages can not be amended and activities can not be substituted. The customer can change from one package to another until the day of the check-in. No change/discount are allowed after that date. Surf classes start the day after the arrival and continue every day that follows, to postpone a surf class please enquire the day before until 4pm to avoid the class charges.
Massage schedule will be communicated the day of arrival and it can’t be changed, for specific needs/requirements please write us.
- QUIET HOURS from 11pm to 8am.
- NON-REGISTERED GUESTS are not permitted in Moka however can hang out with a guest until 11pm.
- NO FOOD/ALCOHOL/SMOKE in the rooms please.
- PERSONAL BELONGINGS Moka won’t be held responsible for any loss, theft or damage to any guest property. Shared rooms have safe box, a standard lock is needed.
- PHOTOGRAPHS Occasionally, the staff takes photos. Customers are not entitled to any compensation if they appear in a photo that is later displayed by Moka.
- MAILING LIST The customer email will be added to Moka mailing list. Moka won’t never sell any personal information to a third party, spam or divulge information to anyone; sell or share information with a third party unless required by law. Please contact us if you do not wish to receive Moka updates, we will cancel your contact immediately.